8z Rentals’ Boulder leasing agent Jason DeLorenzo will soon be making the move to Denver to continue his successful career as a leasing agent. After over two years of working as a leasing agent in Boulder, Jason is ready to move on to leasing properties in an even more challenging rental market. Jason will be working alongside Anita Guide to provide leasing and management services to Denver and the extended surrounding area. Interested in learning more about Jason DeLorenzo? Check out our Boulder Rental Pulse blog to view Jason’s past leasing accomplishments as well as his background in leasing and management services.
As a Leasing Director, the candidate will be responsible for all phases of residential property management
operations including: leasing duties, administrative duties, tenant, owner and vendor relations, assisting in preparing
legal documents, advertising and sales. The successful candidate should have the ability to thrive in an environment
of frequent change and ambiguity.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prepare and present Leasing and Property Management contracts to Owners for consideration
• Act as a representative for the Owner of the property in negotiations between the Residents and the Owner
• Communicate with existing and prospective residents via face-to-face, email or phone interactions
• Pre-qualify potential residents to determine their needs and wants
• Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospects and to do move in/out walk throughs
• Type all lease documents and related paperwork.
• Maintain resident records and files including deposits, lease applications, leases, notices, etc. and
communicate such information to accounting on a timely basis
• Stay informed of market conditions, understanding competitive pricing and utilization of appropriate
• Must possess excellent communications skills to inform Management of property-level problems and/or
• Must have a valid Colorado driver’s license and a clean driving record.
• Willing to travel within the Denver Metro Area
• Strong familiarity with the Denver Metro Market a MUST
• Real Estate License with a minimum of 3 years professional experience in a mid to upper level Property
Management or Leasing Director role.
• Excellent time management skills, problem resolution and organizational skills with acute attention to
• Must be able to work independently and have the drive to do what needs to be done without being told
• Interpersonal skills are a must
• Need to be persuasive, persistent, trustworthy and honest
• Proven sales record
• MUST be tech savvy
The successful candidate must be available for occasional overtime and must have an excellent attendance and
punctuality record. We offer attractive compensation and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced
organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of 8z Rentals, please send your
resume including salary requirements to:
Attn: Hiring Manager
Fax: (303) 889.5216
Please visit our website at http://www.8zrentals.com